Thursday 14 May 2015

Stretch to fit ?

A recent conversation with a customer caused me to look back at the remainder of the sweaters which my Mum had knitted for the bears.  Over the years I have used the ones which fitted the bear patterns but I had reached the stage where the last sweaters were mostly very nice but didn't fit anybody.




Now that I have embarked on the process of adjusting bears to fit the sweaters, the proportions are little different but I have also made the bear much looser and softer, especially at the neck and shoulder .

Oliver is the first bear who has been on a custom diet to fit into his sweater, more will follow but the sweaters are all different so it is going to be quite a long process.



More details about Oliver will be on my website while he is for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment